Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sleeping late (repost)



Ringing of the alarm from my handphone.TIME TO GET UP,it seems to say as I silence it with a single press on the 'Turn Off' button.

Oh right.It's yet another new day.

Gah,I still want to continue sleeping!,my mind protests as I groggily get up from the bed.I look into the mirror and frown.More pimples and dandruff flakes.And tired eyes.Great,the effects of sleeping late and waking up early almost every day.

Oh,I knew that having staying up till very late at night is seriously bad for health.Due to that,I find myself often feel sleepy in classes and I'll start to go "fishing" during lectures.I try telling myself to go to bed at 10pm,but little did I realise when I look at the time,it's already half past twelve in the morning.And all the while I've been dawdling over my work.Daydreaming while thinking of the discussion part for my Organic Chemistry report.Facebooking when I'm supposed to finish writing the script for my upcoming sketch presentation.There goes my precious time for sleeping.

And the cycle continues to repeat itself.Late night,early morning,dawdle,procrastinate,daydream,late night again.The lifestyle of most university students,perhaps.Nah,just blame it on my lack of self-discipline.
How ironic when you know the bad effects of sleeping late and yet you still want to do it.

Yawns.I think I'm half-asleep when I'm typing this.Eyes half-closed.Wait,what have I been talking about?ZzZzZ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment