It always takes me ages to come up with a simple and suitable title for my posts. -.-
Well well, I wonder if I need to be involved in at least an accident for every new study semester. Last semester, I had an issue with my bicycle, causing me to fall at the roundabout near the Utar Eastgate. This semester, I got hit by an oncoming bicycle on the bicycle pathway when I was getting back from the campus. Thank goodness I wasn't hurt badly, only two minor cuts on my left wrists and a minor bruise on my fourth finger. My bicycle did suffer a little from the little accident though, its basket deformed at the side due to impact and my bicycle's front, the part supporting the handles was totally turned at an angle of 45 degrees. And guess what? I had to cycle with that 45-degree handle all the way home. I should have snapped a picture of the bicycle's condition... So unlucky of me~
Fine, forget about it. That only spoils people's mood eh? I shall talk about baking then! Seriously, I don't know what has gotten into my brain. Not only I have Procrastinovirus, other types of virus are starting to attack me too. I just simply had to bake something every week, be it muffins or biscuits. Now, I'm thinking of baking a cake... : )
Recently had my test 1. Preparing for my Effective Communication Skills assignment, where I have to write an outline and present a 5-min speech on a topic I choose. Had a hard time thinking of what I should talk about, considering that the choice of topics is too wide. Finally settled down on Manners. What a boring and serious sounding topic right? Hmm.
*suddenly mumbles* Maybe I should bake a cake tomorrow...
Time to sleep. Lights out. Nights~ *zzzzz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thank God you're okay. :)
You're baking Jonie? Must come bring something for us when we meet up ya?
Thanks for your concern!
Yup,I'm baking almost every weekend.Hmm...see first if I can bake something for you people...:P
Post a Comment