Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What happened in these few days...

Well,well I'm afraid my blog is gonna be boring...

Basically,it's the same kind of thing I'm gonna write: I love my uni life here in Kampar.I love my new friends here.I love the environment here.I'm stressed with the tests,assignments (as I'm typing this,I'm in the middle of doing my Critical Thinking journal writing assignment -.-)Haiz...

My first tests for Maths 1,Physical Chem,Cell Bio and Mechanics quite okay.Maths 12/15,Phy Chem 32/40,Cell Bio 22/30 and Mechanics 27.5/50.Thank goodness I passed all the papers...I wouldn't want to fail...It would be very depressing to know that I fail. -.-

Apart from that,I had a not-so-good experience,or rather shocking yet unbelievable experience.I fell down from my old bicycle and hurt myself badly on the left knee.Had some minor bruises on my leg and grazes on my fingers.The thing is I felt shocked cos' I just fell without a warning.I knew my bicycle had a problem but I had thought that it would last me till I get to the bike shop or at least reach home.Unfortunately,the incident happened.And now,I dare not ride my bike for  fearing that the scab on my wound on my knee would break and slow down the healing process. -.-

My new friends are a nice lot; they asked about my condition and how I felt about it.It's kinda nice to know that there are people who care or are concerned about you.Although I do not know much about each and everyone of their characters and attitudes,but overall,I feel they are as good as my secondary schoolmates,or even better.Don't know...

I could still remember the day it happened : it was a bright and sunny Tuesday morning...the day I had my Maths 1 test 2.Uh...after my Phy Chem lecture.Spoil my mood for the whole day...Whenever I want to be happy,that wound of mine keeps on reminding me about its presence and the pain it causes.Thank goodness,though I'm unlucky that day,I was lucky in the sense that there's this guy who studies in the same uni drove me home.To think that I followed a stranger to send me back home.And I can't exactly remember the guy's face,don't even know his name,what course he's taking...the only thing I remembered was he has the yellowish-brownish dyed hair,quite good-looking,taller than me, and drives a red Proton Dunno-what car.I had wanted to made a proper apology and thank him for all the trouble he took to help me that day.I mean,who would offer a helping hand to those in need of them?Chances are few...people mostly pretend that they didn't see anything.

Anyways,I was quite embarrassed regarding my situation...I fell at the roundabout and I''m sure quite a number of people saw what had happened.Gosh...I seriously want to erase that memory from the witnesses.If only I could do that.I just wish everyone forgets about it.Including me.

Now,I'm just waiting for my wound to heal as soon as possible.I finally realised after a long time that walking is more tiring than cycling.Besides,I got myself a new bicycle and I want to ride it...Heal faster,wound!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonie, you had a blog and you didn't tell us. Hmph. I thought you asked me so many questions about blogging and then decided not to start one after all. Okay la, I know you're shy to publicise it. No problem! I shall publicly announce over the internet's most viral sensation: Facebook! XD

Jonietoh said...

Lols,Esther.yeah yeah,you kinda understand me eh about the shy part.Another lol.Plan to tell you people after my blog is filled with lots and lots of posts.At least it'll look nice with more posts. :)

Esther said...

Not exactly. People care more about the content and at times, the layout, that makes the want to read a blog. I can show you a few good examples of a good layout and reader-friendly blog interface:

http://maegyvear.blogspot.com/
http://tonightwedanceee.blogspot.com/
http://ivonnelim.wordpress.com/
http://tcmaine.com/

It's good to put in a few pictures now and then to brighten up your posts! Make use of paragraphing and use proper spacing between punctuations. :)

Post a Comment