...
I seriously do not know how to descibe how I feel at the moment.It's like...there are too many mixed feelings deep in my heart.I love my life here in Kampar,but loving alone does not necessarily mean I'm enjoying every single second of my life here.There are good times of course,but there are stressful times as well.Not to forget feeling confused and blur over what's happening...not exactly very good feelings...Plus wondering if I'm gonna do well in the first semester...gosh...there's just too much for my brain to process...
The Good,Happy part : I love my new friends here...they are really funny and nonsensical at times and I love them for that.You can't expect people to be too quiet and good in behaviour,cos' that will be kinda boring.I start to see the differences between guys and girls,which I have never realised in my entire life before.Guys,generally,are unpredictable,extreme in a way,funny,silly maybe and nonsensical most of the times.Girls are generally more well-behaved,quite quiet,giggles (oh,in Xing Yii's and my case,we burst out laughing during lectures,basically go Bwahahahahahahahaha like that,making people think that as if we are high on some drugs or something),yeah something like that.It's like I've never known this kind of thing before because all these while I've been studying in convent schools and I don't attend tuition classes or get to know friends who are guys so...I'm actually adjusting to uni life with guys as friends.So far,I think I'm doing fine...
I love the place here,for the peaceful,serene and closer to nature condition.This place is so not like Penang,where every day you can never miss the sounds of cars,motorbikes,lorries etc every single minute (unless you stay at home 24/7).Here in Kampar,though not so well-developed,I prefer this kind of place.It's like finally finding peace and serenity in life...Living my two housemates is just like living with a new family.We may have started awkwardly,but as days go by,the three of us bond well together.
The Not-So-Good part : Stress.Pimples.Sleeping very late every single night (fine,I'm just exaggerating,it's most nights though...).Too much info to read,digest and remember in a short time.Tests.Assignments.Reports.Gah!I'm super sure that my eyesight is getting worst and worst every single second and minute,hour and day.Sheesh.I shall not continue further for this part.Typing those things just make me feel even more stressed out,as if reminding myself about those given work which I've not yet done with.Uh.
Overall : Life is still good and enjoyable and I truly hope that life will get better and better here,as in I can manage all my studies without a single sweat.Personally,I think that's impossible.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment