Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Test,Test,Test...

Uh...terrible...

Just finished my Mechanics test today.And my mind was kinda blank when I looked at the question paper.Basically,whenever I start doing my test questions,the very first thing that would happen to me is having a blank mind.My eyes would be staring hard at the words on the test papers but my brain refuses to cooperate by understanding what the questions want.Until a lot of internal buggings have been done,slowly,my brain will only start to help in.By then,a lot of  time has been wasted.And this kind of scenario has been repeating for the umpteenth time...

I've been kinda worried over my grades...I really hope to score a CGPA of more than 3.5 overall for this first semester(or trimester,as the university calls it).However,looking at my marks I got for my previous tests tells me that it might just remain as a dream only.Here comes my if onlys...

If only I can get good grades for every subject.
If only I can think fast and know how to apply formulas in every single tests and exams.
If only my dreams and wishes would come true.

Nowadays,getting used to guy friends.However,sometimes,I feel that my actions are a little overboard at times when mixing with them as I use to think of them as though they are like my secondary school friends,where we can simply hit each other or laugh aloud without a care in the world.My meaning of overboard here does not mean I pull pranks or practical jokes on them,but sometimes making inapropriate expressions and reactions at wrong times.I wonder if I'm very not-girlish.I think I am like that.

Well,coming up next...final exams!*feeling a little faint*

Gambate to myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment