If only Kim Eun Ho in the Korean drama series Hwang Jin Yi (some spell it as Hwang Jini) gets to be together and lives happily ever after with Hwang Jin Yi.
If only Eun Ho lives.(who calls his body system to be weak instead of strong???)
If only Jin Yi gets to be together with Kim Jung San happily ever after (after Eun Ho's death,this guy appeared in her life).
If only.
Why can't Jin Yi leads a happy life???*sobs*
Okay,just ignore my ramblings regarding that movie.I just can't help it.Usually,most people (I wouldn't say everyone, 'cause I know some loves unhappy endings) prefer live-happily-ever-after endings,where the main girl finally gets together with the main guy eg Korean drama series Princess Hours.I never actually like sad endings,firstly because I would waste unnecessary tears over those sad and touching episodes and secondly,after crying,the guy or girl is already dead,you can't resurrect them and let him or her to be together with the lover and at the end,you get so 'geram' (angry) with the endings.In my case,I get so sad or rather,too sad until I re-cry when I think back of it.Hmm.
If only the directors and scriptwriters create more happy endings to films and dramas.Then we shall be happy after watching the shows.No tears.Maybe touching and romantic.Ahhh....Ideal.....
Yeah,if only.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment