Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I feel contented...

...with everything for now.

I wonder if it's too early for one to fell satisfied with things at such an age. Usually, most youths are never satisfied in their life: complaints regarding school work, rants about their lack of time for their to-do stuff; basically, they are always grumbling and whining about anything and everything. I have nothing against them for doing so; I mean, aww, come on...I'm sure everyone does that in some points of their life on Earth, including me as well. Except that I have this feeling of contentment in me nowadays, causing me to remain cheerful although I realise I have only about two weeks to complete my stressful Programming assignment...

Perhaps it is because I found myself a new way to stay happy: join a roleplaying site, post in the roleplays involved, lurk around in the site's spam section and 'ban' people at will. Oh boy, I couldn't help smiling at my computer screen when I read those funny comments posted by the members there. All my stressful and worrisome thoughts disappear as though they have never existed in my mind at all; those negative emotions have been replaced by positive and optimistic thoughts and feelings that I have acquired from writing and spamming on the site. Ah, one disadvantage though: I got addicted to it more than my addiction for Facebook. Hmm.

My feelings of satisfaction can never be comprehended by others, unless you have that sort of emotions too. The feelings of contentment, bringing me to look forward to each new day (not when I think about tsunamis and earthquakes and the nuclear meltdown in Japan though...>.<).

So yeah, I feel contented. End of rambling. Period. ( :

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to feel contented. But of course, let's not slip into complacency while being contented. XD Anyway, it does make life a lot more less stressful the more contented you are. :)

Jonietoh said...

Ahaha, yes, you are right, Esther. ^^

Post a Comment