Christmas is just as normal as any other day to me every year. My family and I don't celebrate Christmas, and we never thought of joining in the celebration. Hence, my first statement.
Another reason is that...my final exam is approaching in two days' time. Instead of enjoying the event, I'm supposed to study hard for it. Well, I should be able to since I'm not celebrating the event but alas! I've got myself involved in something which I shouldn't at the moment: Roleplaying. Gah, wrong timing indeed!
Even as I'm typing this, my eyes are occasionally staring at the roleplaying site. = =
But then, I have not a slightest hint of regret, for I truly enjoy the roleplaying experience there. Not to forget, the roleplayers are funny bunch of people. Gosh, you should check the forum spam area. Reading what they posted seriously make me laugh, giggle,
Everything has it's pros and cons; and the setback for joining the roleplaying community is I tend to roleplay to the point of abandoning my revision for the upcoming exam. I know, I know, it's my fault. For being not persistent enough to finish revising but go according to my whim to indulge in roleplays. T.T
Oh well, enough talk. Jonie's brain screamed at her, "GET YOUR BUTT AWAY FROM THAT ROLEPLAYING SITE AND GO STUDY NOW, YOU GREAT REVISION PROCRASTINATOR!"
Aye, Jonie Brain. *eyes still glued to the mentioned site*
XD

0 comments:
Post a Comment