Well,well...
It seems to be like one month since I've last posted anything here! I was hoping to get internet access and continue facebooking,mailing,anything to do with online-ing, like nobody's business! Unfortunately...the place where I'm currently staying right now has NO internet access = NO FB = NO MSN = NO GOOGLE = ONLINE ACTIVITY DEAD. "ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Jonie yells aloud in her brain,mind and heart.
So,the only place I can gain access to the net is at the campus library or the com labs.However,that doesn't mean I would be able to go online frequently as there are specific times which allow we students to do so,especially the com labs.The library,uh...it's mostly fully-booked so...jangan haraplah...There's one time where I was so happy that not much people were using the com in the library but...rupa rupanya,the line sucks at that time.Great.
Haiz...right now,I'm getting used to using the coms in the com labs so...dear friends,I'm basically coming back to online-ing life.Hehe...yay...lol...: )
Life in Kampar is pretty simple and peaceful,which is basically the kind of life I would love to have.Mode of transport to places is mostly my dear old-grandma-type of bicycle (here you go,someone will be calling "AH Mah!" again...sigh...).One word to describe my life here: nice. : ) : )
Okay,I shall stop here and continue some other time,if not I shall continue telling you endless stories of my life in Kampar which may be boring so.......adieu people...
: )
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment