Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm loving it...:)

Ah...those who read my blog may think that I'm very cheong hei wan...don't know say how many times already this particular statement: I love my life here in Kampar!!!

The Before and After Story...

Before the first Mechanics practical,I had this kind of feeling that my tutorial mates are kinda cold...not-so-friendly...yeah,something like that...
After or rather,during the practical session,we kinda joked around with each other,laughed,chatted...so nice and happy communicating and getting to know each other.That's where I started to realise that this bunch of people are actually...Okay.Nice.Friendly.Hmm.

Although I'm starting to get closer to them,meaning to say that I do talk to them,laugh over stupid jokes and stuff like that,but I still can't get used to hanging around with them.It's like I'm always walking alone,eating alone,working alone (except practicals of course)...The Lone Ranger...Well,partly because most of them live in the Westlake area,I'm the opposite wan...I'm currently living at the Eastlake area...haha...I usually don't and can't attend any events such as BBQ held there.I'm missing my opportunity mixing and getting to know them better...Sigh.Anyways,I'm already used to it cos' I've been like that for quite some time...

Finally! Usually I don't have the chance to publish this PARTICULAR post...I've kept this post for a very long time!Haiz,hopefully,my house will have Internet connection soon.I'm dying to blog more about my life here...

Will return to the blogging world soon.

Dakara...Sayonara! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment