Sunday, April 22, 2012

Restless.

The night's quiet and peaceful, yet I can't help feeling somewhat restless inside. Maybe it's because the night is void of lively activities to keep the mind away from slipping into boredom and loneliness. What is there to do? There's studies for finals, listening to music, watching videos, gaming, reading, chatting...but hmm, all those don't seem to be able to subdue the restlessness. I've been studying almost the whole day (ineffective revision though heh <.<), listening to some favourite songs with repeat mode on, watching Tangled the movie and crying at parts that touched my heart, gaming with a friend on LoL only for an AI game...but all that could only do that much to keep me entertained temporarily. Don't feel like picking up a book to read for now, nor doing any writing. Chatting does wonders, except the person I want to chat with isn't around. : /

Sigh, maybe I should just wish the world goodnight now.

*wishes a silent goodnight*

0 comments:

Post a Comment