Hmm.Time flies.I think I've repeated this particular phrase to almost every one I know.But seriously,time just simply passes by without a care in the world.You can never stop time in reality,unlike some kind of science fiction movies where there's a time traveling machine bringing you back to whichever year you want to accomplish one mission and so on,or you can freeze time just for a while.If only I can do that.Come to think of it,if I am able to freeze time for just a little while,I would have the chance to actually savour my holiday moments or any cherished moments in life.But,oh well,it's just another 'If only...' story.And most of the time,the if-onlys never get the chance to happen and exist in reality.
That's why I always love to stay in the world of never ending fantasies,where you make your dreams come true just by thinking and imagining.I love it when you make your imagination seems to be real.It's like the place for people to take a break from the normalities and realities of life and embark on a different yet exciting journey of endless fantasies.You might think that I'm a weird person eh?
Sigh,sigh,sigh.Second semester(or trimester,as UTAR calls it) is approaching in just two days time.And I feel so not prepared to embrace the second semester.I wonder how it would be like.Different friends altogether as there's no one in the same tutorials and some practicals so far,which means that the learning environment would be slightly different too.Hopefully,all my classes are fun and lively...
I seriously have to work harder in order to get a higher CGPA.
*ahem* Still trying~
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment